Celebs are wearing stuff that looks DIY, but in reality each piece is still hundreds to thousands of dollars. Hello we all own a pair of scissors! A big influence on fast fashion lately has been the lace up shirts and built in chokers. Personally my Instagram feed is full of Kardashians and Kendall is the queen of wearing T-Shirt dresses. She typically has an edgy rock band shirt or a black shirt with some sort of image on it worn as a dress.
1. Get a size Large or Extra Large T-Shirt (depending on how long it is on you)
2. Decide what you want to do!
(You can cut open the whole thing, cold shoulders, add laces, add a choker, make it off the shoulder, just add a simple V, fray it, or just leave the shirt as it is and add a choker that you have!)
3. Start to DIY!
Cut and add elements as you go, get creative!
4. Pair your dress with some tall boots or sneakers and snap away some pics!
What I did with our Fashion & Business Club T-Shirt:
1. Cut around the main neck seem to leave that as the choker
2. Cut a V down the front
3. Cut holes about an inch apart down the V portion
4. Added some string through the holes
5. Paired it with my Steve Madden Thigh-High boots
Retailers With T-Shirt/T-Shirt Dresses:
-Pretty Little Thing
-Thrift Stores/Goodwill - DIY